Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rave: Meebo Bar

Today I was telling my roommate about the bar that I have here at the bottom of my page. It is really cool, because it lets me(or you) chat with friends, share this page, or just ask me a question right now. He thought it was cool enough to put on a page for himself. If you want one, just go here, sign up, and then add the script that it gives you into whatever web page you want. Mine is kind of one of the boxes on the side, that is why you might see something that says Meebo Bar but show nothing around it, but that slight annoyance is more that worth it. Meebo is awesome!

*Update: I deleted the name from the widget like meebogreg commented, and I now have the bar, and nothing else about it on my page.

1 comment:

  1. Jace,

    FYI if you delete the title of your Blogger Gadget in your settings, the "MEEBO BAR" text in your sidebar will disappear (but your Meebo Bar will still be there :P )

    Hope that helps!

    Nice Bar.

    Best,
    Greg
    Product Manager, Meebo

    ReplyDelete